Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

What is a Subscription Box??


The newest and trendiest way to get goods delivered to your door is "box subscriptions". It started with Birch Box and now there are many boxes out there for anything you can think of.  The three main reasons the subscription trend is on the rise is convenience, affordability, and it's exciting!

So, Heidi's Artisan Soap decided to create a sister company called Sudsy Box.  Every other month a box of three different soaps is automatically delivered to your door with a small gift included.  The soap will be geared towards the season as much as possible.  Sudsy Box would also be a great gift idea.  The gift that keeps giving all year long!  If you are slow on using soap, use your left overs for gifts or thank yous.  If you are like me, I go through about two bars a month so three every other month would work out well.  It's so easy to subscribe.  Just go to www.sudsybox.com, pick a subscription, and wait for it to be delivered to your door! In most of the other subscription boxes, samples are the only product in the box.  In Sudsy box the bars of soap are full sized 4 oz. bars.  You can go to www.heidisartisansoap.com and look at the quality of soap you will be getting.  They are all luxurious bars that pamper your skin every time you use them. As our logo says...."Everyone deserves a little box of luxury".  Seriously, we do!

On another note........

I want to let everyone know some of the things that Heidi's Artisan Soap is doing.  When we got into this, we wanted to make sure that we gave back somehow.  We definitely feel blessed with the way this business has taken off.  We are partnering with Open Arms Missions and will be supplying soap to their clients and to a senior home that they are affiliated with.  An organization called Clean the World is about getting soap to third world countries.  We will occasionally be sending soap to them also.  I truly love being able to make a difference with this business.   I also love knowing that I am making people happy with my products.  :-)

I want to thank all my friends and family who have "put the word out" about Heidi's Artisan Soap.  You guys know who you are and you were a huge success to the jump start of this business.  With my three kids all leaving the nest very soon, this has been a literal God send to me.  I knew I had to figure something out because my staying at home for the kids days were coming to a quick end, and I had to find something to do with my energy and time.  I am having a blast with it and only hope it continues to grow and be successful!



No comments:

Post a Comment