Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY DOING THIS!!

After being a stay at home Mom for nearly 26 years and on the brink of being an empty nester very soon, I had been trying to decide what I was going to do with the rest of my life. Over the past year I have been buying my soap from hand made soap makers. The reason for this is I know that whatever goes on your skin, goes in. Soaps bought in stores are basically detergent bars that are chemically enhanced. 

So I thought, "Why can't I do this?" And here I am at Heidi's Artisan Soap having fun making soap and lotion bars. All of my soaps and lotion bars are made with 100% natural ingredients like olive oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil and shea butter. I will NEVER use any artificial coloring or fragrances in my product. Our products are Vegan Friendly and Gluten Free! Any products of mine that are used on your skin will do nothing but nourish and moisturize. 

So... Let me be your soap provider. I promise you will not be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment